About Upstate Door
Upstate Door specializes in creating fine door solutions for the discerning buyer. Accompanying an industry-leading product with personalized service, Upstate Door is able to take your vision and make it a reality.
Distinctive Door Solutions™
Uniquely crafted and designed to your specifications
Classic Door Solutions
Select options and build – perfect for budget or lead time-sensitive projects
Learn about our product lines
Our Core Values:
- Distinctive Solutions
- Learn & Grow
- Customers first
- To be a good business partner
- At Upstate Door, we create high-end interior and exterior wood doors. Most of our imported wood is FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified, so we know the wood has been harvested sustainably. We care about our ecological footprint and we’re proud to say that 99% of our raw materials are put to use! Less than 1% of our wood gets put in the dumpster!
- We create sawdust when we mill and machine the parts of a door. Small, unusable parts of wood are also ground to dust. The sawdust is then collected and used by local farmers for cow bedding. Once the bedding is cleaned out, it naturally gets mixed with manure and fertilizes the fields, going right back into the ecosystem.
- To be even more sustainable, we had a bright idea and decided to partake in the use of solar energy. We now have use of a 400 KW solar array! Our solar panels produce over 50% of the power to the Warsaw manufacturing facility!
- Lastly, we applied to the ReCharge New York hydropower program and the remaining power to run our facility comes from Niagara Falls. Energy is captured from the speed of the water and gets converted into electrical energy, which helps power our shop. 100% of the energy used to power our manufacturing facility comes from local solar and hydro energy. We’re proud to support our local communities, and do our part by helping keep the environment clean. These are just a few more ways that we provide distinctive solutions to our community.
The Upstate Door Way
|Company President:||Robert Fontaine|
|Company Headquarters||Warsaw, NY|
|Facilities:||Warsaw and Castille, NY|
|Production Space:||Nearly 100,000 square feet|
|Production Lines:||Distinctive Door Solutions™ and Classic Door Solutions™|
|Employees:||95 employees (drafters, engineers, woodworkers, sales and office professionals)|
|Industry Affiliations:||Architectural Woodwork Institute, Northeastern Retail|
Get in Touch
Learn more about our doors,
speak with a representative,
request a quote or schedule a
tour by contacting us today.