Classic Door Solutions
Upstate Door’s Classic Door Solutions are designed to offer a more rapid turnaround for the most common door sizes and styles. Learn more about the specifications for our Classic Doors below.
- All doors built using cope and dowel construction
- Engineered stiles with 1/8″ face ply used for durability and quality (except poplar and MDF)
- Rails may be solid or engineered
- Ranging in heights from 68″ to 96″ in 1″ increments
- Ranging in widths from 12″ to 42″ in 1″ increments
- Interiors: 1 3/8″, 1 3/4″, 2 1/4″
- Exteriors: 1 3/4″, 2 1/4″
- Screen doors: 1 1/8″, 1 3/8″
- Flat panels: 1/4″, 1/2″, 3/4″
- Raised panels: 3/4″, 1″, 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″ (Limited by profile selected)
- Interior panel core: MDF
- Exterior panel core: Extira
- Stain-grade flat panel: Veneer applied to face of panel core material
- Stain-grade raised panel: Rim-raised edge with veneer applied to face of panel core material
- Paint-grade panels utilize panel core material only
- Floating panels to allow for expansion and contraction
Standard Stile and Rail with Face Dimensions
- Stiles and top rail:
– Interior: 4 1/2″
– Optional 5 1/2″ (Recommended for mortise locks and custom hardware applications)
- Center stiles and cross rails: 3″
- Lock rail: 6″ above Bottom Rail: 8″
- Sidelites: 2″ stiles with matching rails
- Transom: 2″ stiles and rails
- Simulated Divided lite (SDL): 7/8″ wide muntins (1″ available)
- True Divided Lite (TDL): 1 3/8″ wide muntins (1 1/4″, 1 1/2″ available)
- All paint-grade units primed
- Panel edges are primed before assembly
- Factory-finished paint and stain options are available
Jamb and Hardware
- Interior Frames:
– 4 9/16″ and 6 9/16″ finger jointed flat jambs
– Solid poplar flat jambs or solid matching flat jambs available with 7/16″ x 1 3/8″ stops (3 options)
- Exterior Frames: Primed solid pine or matching wood with single or double rabbeted jambs
– 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ for 1 3/8″ or 1 1/8″ thick doors
– 4″ x 4″ for 1 3/4″ thick doors
– 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ for 2 1/4″ thick doors
- Hinge finishing: Availability depending on Hager, Emtek and Baldwin
- Sill Finishing: Mill or dark bronze
- Casing: Flat casing or brickmold available
Find the Perfect Option for Your Project with Upstate Door
Learn more about our Classic Door Solutions by giving Upstate Door a call today at 800.570.8283.
Our unique Door-to-Door Service process ensures that you are part of the process at every step.
a proposal and a technical drawing.
With your approval
we create your door(s).
Our master craftsmen carefully construct your door.
All six sides of your door can be finished in the factory before being shipped.
Ship your door(s) on
our truck to ensure safe arrival.
Get in Touch
Learn more about our doors,
speak with a representative,
request a quote or schedule a
tour by contacting us today.