Your front door is the centerpiece of your home – let us help you welcome your guests in style.
At Upstate Door, you’ll find a full range of exterior door models, styles, colors and woodgrain options, allowing you to choose a look and feel that’s perfect for your home. We offer hundreds of customizable options to fit your exact needs, and can create custom-sized doors to meet unique needs or applications.
Premium Grade Options Customized Just For You
- 1 ¾” or 2 ¼” solid wood, custom thicknesses available upon request
- Vast array of fine wood species available, including Spanish Cedar, Douglas Fir, White Oak, African or Honduran (Genuine) Mahogany and more
- Lumber is FAS, sorted for color, pattern and quality
- Kiln-dried to 6-8 percent moisture content
Built to Last For Years to Come
- Genuine stile and rail construction
- Floating panels – raised or flat
- Joints are glued and doweled with marine epoxy
- Paint-grade panel edges are primed prior to assembly
- All paint-grade products are primed and sanded
- Decorative glass options available
Get the Best Fit and Finish with Our Prehung Frames
- 1 ¼” solid rabbeted jambs standard
- 1 ¾” Solid Mahogany or Oak sills available, in addition to metal sill options
- Exterior casing/brickmold
- Architectural-grade hinges
Our custom door experts can help you create a distinctive exterior door for your home. Whatever you need, you’re sure to find the perfect door solution at Upstate Door.
Visit our Photo Gallery for more inspiration!
Call our team today at 800.570.8283 to learn more.
Our exterior doors are designed to stand up to the elements – and we know the elements, based in the heavy snow country of Western New York. Whether you need a standard door style or a purpose-built solution, like custom sliding doors, impact-resistant doors or coastal weather doors, we have an option to suit your home.
We also offer a full selection of storm and screen doors, adding extra protection and an all-season option for your home. Screen doors are a wonderful way to let in fresh air in the warmer months or protect your door from heavy wind, rain or snow during inclement weather.
In addition to our residential doors, we also provide specialty door solutions for business and commercial customers and historical replications for older homes and businesses.
Our unique Door-to-Door Service process ensures that you are part of the process at every step.
a proposal and a technical drawing.
With your approval
we create your door(s).
Our master craftsmen carefully construct your door.
All six sides of your door can be finished in the factory before being shipped.
Ship your door(s) on
our truck to ensure safe arrival.
Get in Touch
Learn more about our doors,
speak with a representative,
request a quote or schedule a
tour by contacting us today.