At Upstate Door, you’ll find an expansive collection of interior doors for use in any home or business. Complete your interior design with luxury doors that help enhance your design aesthetics. Choose items that can customize your space, like mirrored closet doors, or pocket bathroom doors. Let our experts help with the overall style and flow of your home!
Premium Grade Options Customized Just For You
- 1 3/8″ , 1 3/4″, or 2 1/4″ solid wood or MDF – custom thicknesses available upon request
- Vast array of fine wood species available, including Teak, Walnut, Cherry, Red and White Oak, African or Honduran (Genuine) Mahogany and more!
- Lumber is FAS, sorted for color, pattern and quality
- Kiln-dried to 6-8 percent moisture content
Built to Last For Years to Come
- Genuine stile and rail construction
- Floating panels – raised or flat
- Cope and doweled joints using an exterior grade glue
- Paint-grade panel edges are primed prior to assembly
- All paint-grade products are primed and sanded
- Decorative glass options available
Get the Best Fit and Finish with Our Prehung Frames
- 3/4″ or 1″ flat or 1 1/16″ or 1 1/4″ rabbeted jambs available
- Architectural-grade hinges
- Flat or brickmold casing standard, custom casings available upon request
Our custom door experts can help you create a distinctive exterior door for your home. Whatever you need, you’re sure to find the perfect door solution at Upstate Door.
Visit our Photo Gallery for more inspiration!
Call our team today at 800.570.8283 to learn more.
We can also help with commercial projects, and offer a number of different designs to accommodate your unique business needs. Looking to rehabilitate an older building? Upstate Door also specializes in historical replicas. Let us work with you to design an authentic look to match the history of your home or commercial space.
Learn more about our full range of door options by calling us today at 800.570.8283.
Our unique Door-to-Door Service process ensures that you are part of the process at every step.
a proposal and a technical drawing.
With your approval
we create your door(s).
Our master craftsmen carefully construct your door.
All six sides of your door can be finished in the factory before being shipped.
Ship your door(s) on
our truck to ensure safe arrival.
Get in Touch
Learn more about our doors,
speak with a representative,
request a quote or schedule a
tour by contacting us today.