Are you in need of a specialized door style for your latest project? Find the perfect solution with the help of the team at Upstate Door.
Offering dozens of different door styles, we excel at matching our customers with the specific door style they need. We carry a diverse selection of unique and purpose-built doors, allowing you to choose from a full range of looks and options while still delivering the application-specific solution you need.
Premium Grade Options Customized Just For You
- 1 ¾” or 2 ¼” solid wood, custom thicknesses available upon request
- Vast array of fine wood species available, including Spanish Cedar, Douglas Fir, White Oak, Honduran or African (Genuine) Mahogany
- Lumber is FAS, sorted for color, pattern and quality
- Kiln-dried to 6-8 percent moisture content
Built to Last For Years to Come
- Genuine stile and rail construction
- Floating panels – raised or flat
- Joints are glued and doweled with marine epoxy
- Paint-grade panel edges are primed prior to assembly
- All paint-grade products are primed and sanded
- Decorative glass options available
Prehang: Interior or Exterior
Get the Best Fit and Finish with Our Prehung Frames
- ¾” or 1″ flat or rabbeted jambs available
- 1 ¼” solid rabbeted jambs
- 1 ¾” solid Mahogany or Oak sill available, in addition to aluminum sill options
- Flat or brickmold casing options; custom casings available upon request
- Exterior casing/brickmold
- Architectural-grade hinges
Find out more about the advantages of working with Upstate Door on your next project. Our custom door experts can help you find the perfect specialty solution to meet your unique needs. From residential projects to commercial buildings, our distinctive interior and exterior doors deliver lasting solutions and great visual appeal.
Call us at 800.570.8283 and speak with our experts today.
Our range of specialty doors includes:
- Pivot Doors
- Fire Doors
- Sound-Rated Doors
- MDF Doors
- Historical Replications
- Impact-Resistant Doors
- Coastal Weather Doors
- And Much More
Many doors can be custom-fitted and finished to meet both interior and exterior uses, allowing you to choose the look you like and leave the rest to us. We’ll work with you at every step in the process to ensure an accurate fit and finish, and can even provide custom drawings or architectural specifications to meet the needs of your construction or design project.
Our unique Door-to-Door Service process ensures that you are part of the process at every step.
a proposal and a technical drawing.
With your approval
we create your door(s).
Our master craftsmen carefully construct your door.
All six sides of your door can be finished in the factory before being shipped.
Ship your door(s) on
our truck to ensure safe arrival.
Get in Touch
Learn more about our doors,
speak with a representative,
request a quote or schedule a
tour by contacting us today.